Sanitizing Footbath Tall Wall. Sanitizing footbath mats
Sanitizing footbath keeps hygienic areas free of contamination and germs, mats are designed to deeply clean shoes and boots which are among the worst culprits in spreading harmful germs and bacteria such as listeria in food production facilities. Step into the mat and bathe harmful germs and bacteria in a disinfectant solution. Sanitizing footbath mats provide ideal protection from potentially deadly contamination.
Features and Benefits of the Sanitizing footbath mats:
- Dimensions: 32″ x 39″ x 2.5″ (63.5 mm) thick.
- Capacity: 2 gallons of disinfectant solution.
- Pliable 1/2″ rubber scrapers dislodge contaminants from shoe soles.
- Ideal for food production facilities / antimicrobial.
- Chemically resistant to common disinfectant solutions.
- Grease resistant natural rubber.
- Temperature range: -10° to 120° F.
- Easily cleaned using a high-pressure hose (not to exceed 500 psi) and hot water (max 160°F) to rid the mats of oils. For best results use a mild soap or detergent with a pH between 4 and 9, to clean the mats. Do not use steam (unless specifically recommended), degreasers, or caustic chemicals. Do not machine wash or mechanically scrub the mats.
- Contains less than 33% recycled material.
- Natural rubber compound ideal for food processing plants.
- Thousands of pliable rubber scrapers dislodge contaminants from footwear as shoe soles immerse in disinfectant solution.
Size & Prices
|No. Stock||Size||Depth||Weight||Capacity||Qty. 1||Qty. 2-10||Qty. 11-25||Qty. 26-75||Qty. 75+|
|7501042102361||32” x 39”||2.5”||28.5 lbs||2 gallons||$125||$99||$96||$94||$88|
- Food Service
- Gyms/Recreational Facilities
|Customization Level||Standard Sizes Only|
|Solid or Drainage||Solid|
|Compound||Grease Resistant Natural Rubber|